You may have noticed that we have introduced video consultations to our client journey. We understand that after so long away, many of our clients are eager to get straight back into clinic but these virtual meetings have already proved hugely successful and there are many reasons we deem them to be so important.
Why we’re doing video consultations:
The safety of our clients and team is the most important thing to us as we reopen our clinic doors and to operate safely as COVID19 continues to be a threat, some important changes needed to be made. These changes include extended appointment times, PPE for both clients and practitioners, a strict one patient at one time limit, an increased cleaning rota and Covid19 Screening questionnaires for all patients. An important aspect of these new measures is our virtual consultations with Dr. Rupert, designed to avoid any unnecessary time spent in the clinic building, ensure we don’t experience delays or patient crossover and enable to use our time efficiently- using time in clinic to focus on treatments.
After so long out of clinic we also want to take this opportunity to reconnect with our clients and go through your treatment plan before your visit so that we know exactly what you want from your next appointment with us.
Benefits of video consultations:
- Expert advice from the comfort of your own home: At the moment it’s harder to get out and about than usual and you may not want to leave your home unnecessarily. Our video consultations give you the chance to discuss treatment options with a doctor without stepping outside your front door. You are then free to book your treatment appointment whenever works best for you.
- Time saving: By booking an initial virtual meeting you save time travelling for your consultation. Once your treatment pan has been put together, we then also know how long you will need for your treatment appointment and can advise you accordingly.
- Privacy: We understand that visiting an aesthetics clinic can sometimes be daunting. Your own home is the perfect place to speak discreetly and privately about any areas of concern you have and the treatments that interest you.
- Time to think: Sometimes you may want a little time to think over your treatment plan following your consultation. Having your consultation at home gives you the freedom to consider your options and saves you an extra trip to clinic.
- Safety: If you are shielding, self-isolating or don’t feel comfortable leaving your home at the moment but want to be nice and organised with your procedure plan, you can still have your consultation with us and plan treatment for a future date.
We are so excited to be reopening clinic and thank you for your cooperation as we work hard to ensure the highest safety standards are met whilst also continuing to deliver a top-class service. You can schedule your virtual consultation here or call us on 02037 332199 to speak to one of our friendly team.