Every patient is wonderfully unique. Their patient journey starts before their booking - and never ends
People will take on average up to a year to research and engage with a practitioner or clinic before they take their first step into the world of aesthetic treatments.
It is important that we respect and understand the time, and trust that a patient has instills in their practitioner. Each patient’s concerns will be unique. Through listening, caring and understanding our patients coupled with our expect knowledge and artistic hand, we can devise a complete treatment plan that will help them regain their VI-VA VOOM not just for today, but for the future.
Your VIVA patient journey
1) Book a consultation to discuss your treatment plan with one of our practitioners.
2) During your consultation we will carry out pre-screening questionnaires and in-depth conversations to understand exactly what you would like from your treatment with us.
3) If you decide to go ahead with the treatment, it can be done on the same day as consultation.
4) Your follow-up appointment is booked and we send you your aftercare documents via email
5) And repeat!
All our patients start with a full face consultation with our aesthetic artists, where we recommend suitable treatments based on our holistic approach to the natural ageing process.
Our team of specialist nurses and doctors will give you a in-depth treatment plan based on our unique 7 step approach for a patient led journey to merge the goals for the patient and our practitioners giving the best possible treatment results as well as further educate our patients to enhance natural beauty, boost confidence, prevent signs of ageing and discuss treatment suitability.
Each consultation is followed up with a custom made treatment brochure for you to keep throughout your journey to follow your progress. Book now to start your journey.
Your consultation includes:
- Personalised treatment plan. This individualised plan will be created by your aesthetic practitioner to meet your goals. Every plan is unique just like our patients.
- One hour consultation to address your concerns with your practitioner.We believe in giving our clients our undivided attention to discuss skin care goals and answer any questions regarding the process.
- Before images. We want to share this journey with you, images help us show you your progress.
- Education on products, treatments and outlining next steps ensuring you always know when to book your next session so you stay on top of your transformation.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to reschedule my appointment. Will I lose my deposit?
If you wish to reschedule 48 hours prior to your appointment, your £75 deposit will be kept on file and carried over to secure your new appointment. If you reschedule any later than the 48-hour notice period, a new deposit of £75 will be required to make another appointment.
How old do you need to be to have treatment?
We do not treat patients under the age of 21.
Can I travel after treatment?
Yes, you are able to travel after treatment. We recommend allowing 48 hours before flying.
Can I have a treatment on the same day as my consultation?
Yes, if following your consultation both yourself and your practitioner are happy to proceed.
We take a conservative approach and may divide treatments into sessions so sometimes we will recommend you to rebook and revisit the clinic at a later date. This will all be confirmed in your VIVA Treatment Plan with your practitioner.
I don’t know which treatment would work best — what should I do?
If you are unsure which treatment would be best for you, don’t worry. Taking a holistic approach to aesthetics, our team will discuss your concerns and goals with you whilst also taking into account your lifestyle and how this might affect your skin. Following this, one of our Aesthetic Artists will give you expert and honest advice during your consultation, helping you make an informed decision about treatment.
Do you use numbing cream?
Yes – anaesthetic cream is applied prior to all our treatments. There is also a local anaesthetic contained within the solution of our products so the treatment area will begin to numb from within from the very first injection.
Do aesthetic treatments hurt?
You may experience a little discomfort during treatment but the techniques we use are designed to minimise this as much as possible. We also use numbing cream for your comfort.
How can I avoid bruising?
Bruising and swelling is to be expected after treatment and is a normal part of the healing process. To help swelling go down you use Arnica and apply ice. Its important to avoid blood-thinning painkillers such as aspirin and ibuprofen as this can actually make the bruising worse. If you do need something to ease discomfort, opt for paracetamol.
Do I need to shave my beard before treatment?
If you have facial hair and are joining us for a Jawline Enhancement or Chin Enhancement, please shave prior to treatment. This is because to achieve the best results we need to clearly see all facial contours when treating the area.