23 Aug All of our dermal filler treatments
When we think of dermal fillers, it’s usually Lip Enhancements and Non-Surgical Nose Jobs that spring to mind, and these are some of our most popular treatments at VIVA Skin Clinics. But did you know just how versatile dermal fillers really are and that our list of treatments spans far beyond our bestsellers? To help you find your perfect treatment, take a look at our comprehensive menu of procedures, from our most popular to our lesser known.
Our client favourites:
- Lip Fillers: Our VIVA Lip Enhancement is the perfect treatment to add natural looking volume to the lips. We offer 0.5ml for a subtle boost (recommended for all new clients) and 1ml of filler for a more voluptuous pout.
- Tear Trough Fillers: Tired eyes, bags and dark circles affect many of us, but our Tear Trough Filler treatment is here to brighten that complexion. By using a micro-cannula technique with only two injection points, we deliver a quick, safe and fuss-free alternative to surgery.
- Cheek Fillers: Our Cheekbone Enhancement involves injecting a small amount of dermal filler into the cheeks to lift and define the area, resulting in a more contoured appearance without the need for make-up.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty: To smooth out bumps, lift a droopy nasal tip , refine the tip or correct any asymmetry, our Non-Surgical Nose Job (or “Liquid Nose Job”) is the go to treatment.
- Chin Fillers: Both our male and female clients love this treatment. Chin Fillers can correct asymmetry, rebalance the overall dimensions of the face, elongate the face or harmonise with Jawline Fillers for a more defined lower face. It’s also an ideal option to add volume to the chin, which, depending on technique, can be used to enhance either masculinity or femininity.
- Non-Surgical Facelift: The VIVA Non-Surgical Facelift is the ultimate non-surgical alternative to a traditional facelift. Our eight-point lift technique using dermal fillers addresses cheek structure, volume and definition, eye bags or hollows, nose to mouth contours and the jowl and jawline area.
- 3D Face Refresh: Our exclusive 3D Face Refresh treatment has boomed in popularity for its tailored approach to aesthetics. This unique treatment tweaks and perfects multiple areas in one treatment. The areas treated depend on your desired results, making it completely bespoke.
- Jawline Fillers: For this treatment we use Juvéderm VOLUX to add definition to the jawline. It is often combined with our Chin Enhancement and can be used to refine and contour or give structure and contour without the need for filters.
- Full-Face Transformation: The VIVA Skin Clinics Full-Face Transformation is another one of our bespoke packages, designed for every individual client. Considering the face as a whole, we work with you to develop the perfect treatment plan to achieve your desired results, with multiple areas being targeted over the course of multiple appointments.
- Symmetry Correction: Our faces are naturally asymmetrical and for some this is more noticeable than others. When it comes to this slight natural asymmetry we can inject small amounts of dermal filler to the area of concern, refining proportions in a natural looking way.
Our hidden gems:
- Hollywood Hands: Our hands are regularly exposed to weather, pollution, hot and cold water and hard work, which can really take its toll on our skin. Further to this, our hands are one of the first areas to reveal signs of aging, with fine lines, sagging skin and visible veins being common culprits. If this sounds familiar, our signature Hollywood Hands treatment could be for you. Using dermal fillers in a revolutionary way, we inject small amounts of product to plump and firm the skin. This quick procedure effectively evens out lines and wrinkles whilst improving skin tone and texture, turning back the hands of time, and revealing youthful, refreshed skin.
- Heel Lift: Tired of falling victim to agonising high heels? We hear you! Fashionable heels may look amazing but they can be incredibly painful to wear. Thankfully, at VIVA we have a clever solution to add comfort to your party outfit. In our Heel Lift treatment we inject dermal filler into the balls of the feet to cushion the area and relieve pressure and pain.
- Temporal Filler: The temples are a relatively overlooked area when it comes to beauty, but treating this small area can in fact make a big difference to the overall dimensions and fullness of the face. As we age the skin in the temple and cheekbone area begins to loosen and you may notice the skin around the eyes beginning to droop. At VIVA Skin Clinics we offer a dermal filler treatment for the temporal area which involves injecting just a small amount of product to plump and lift the skin, resulting in an overall revived complexion.
- Nasolabial and Marionette Lines: Nasolabial folds are our ‘smile lines’ and they naturally grow deeper as we age, as do the Marionette Lines that run vertically below the mouth at either side of the chin. Dermal filler can be injected to plump these areas, and to minimise these signs of aging.
If you are interested in any of the above treatments you book a consultation with one of our aesthetic artists by using our handy online booking feature. You can also give one of our friendly team a call on 02037 332199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.