31 Jul London Botox
Revitalise your look and remove those age lines with a safe botox treatment from Viva’s expert professionals.
The demand for botox in London and across the UK is increasing year on year, as it becomes a more popular and acceptable treatment for fine lines and wrinkles.
When we grow older, we start discovering age lines and we try anything to erase them, creams and lotions, but sometimes we find that they do not work. Botox has become one of the most reliable for answers for woman (and sometimes men) who want to look more youthful and radiant.
About our Botox treatments in London
Here at Viva skin clinics, our doctors are fully qualified to perform botox treatments. Unfortunately, ‘backstreet botox’ and unqualified practitioners have resulted in recent bad publicity for the cosmetics market. At Viva Skin Clinics, we hope to turn this around, providing only the highest standards of practice at our clinics. You will only receive a treatment from one of our highly trained team of medical doctors.
Our aim is to satisfy each and every customer with whatever they choose to have done. Our patients who choose botox are guaranteed to have the best care before and after the treatment, and we make every effort to ensure that you are satisfied with your treatment.
Why choose Viva skin clinic?
- We provide our clients with the ultimate professional service run purely by medical doctors.
- Our doctors are all highly trained and have chosen to specialise in facial cosmetics. Expect an honest and trustworthy service at all times.
- Our suppliers are the most renowned in the country. We choose nothing but the best and most tested products available on the market giving our clients
piece of mind.
- We proudly provide all our clients with a personal treatment plan to keep track of treatments, appointment dates and follow up.
Botox isn’t just used to correct wrinkles, other uses include:
- To prevent excessive sweating (mainly in the underarms area)
- To treat chronic headaches and migraines
There may be many reasons for wanting botox, and our doctors are there to answer any questions you may have. Whether you just want to find out more or book a consultation, our doctors are ready to help. You can apply for a consultation online, just click here.
We will protect you against the rare possible side effects
There are side effects to every cosmetic procedure, however with botox these are very rare. The most common side effect from botox is bruising in the area of the injection which happens in around one in every ten treatments. Some rarer side effects also include:
- Dropping of the upper eye lid
- Allergic reaction
Our doctors are all highly trained and even though these side effects are rare, they can happen. We always ensure every possible effort is made to minimise the risk of side effects. Our team will always offer a free 2 week consultation after a treatment for follow up and top up if necessary.
If you’re looking for a botox treatment in London or just want to know more, call us on 02037 332199, our doctors will be able to answer any inquiries that you may have. You can also book a consultation online, just click here.