Revitalise your look and remove those age lines with safe anti-wrinkle injections from VIVA’s expert professionals.
The demand for anti-wrinkle injections in London and across the UK is increasing year on year, as it becomes a more popular and acceptable treatment for fine lines and wrinkles.
When we grow older, we start discovering age lines and we try anything to erase them, creams and lotions, but sometimes we find that they do not work. Anti-wrinkle injections have become one of the most reliable for answers for woman (and sometimes men) who want to look more youthful and radiant.
About our Anti-Wrinkle Injections in London
Here at Viva skin clinics, our doctors are fully qualified to perform anti-wrinkle injections. Unfortunately, unqualified practitioners have resulted in recent bad publicity for the cosmetics market. At Viva Skin Clinics, we hope to turn this around, providing only the highest standards of practice at our clinics. You will only receive a treatment from one of our highly trained team of medical doctors.
Our aim is to satisfy each and every customer with whatever they choose to have done. Our patients who choose anti-wrinkle injections are guaranteed to have the best care before and after the treatment, and we make every effort to ensure that you are satisfied with your treatment.
Why choose VIVA Skin Clinics?
- We provide our clients with the ultimate professional service run purely by medical doctors.
- Our doctors are all highly trained and have chosen to specialise in facial cosmetics. Expect an honest and trustworthy service at all times.
- Our suppliers are the most renowned in the country. We choose nothing but the best and most tested products available on the market giving our clients peace of mind.
- We proudly provide all our clients with a personal treatment plan to keep track of treatments, appointment dates and follow up.
Anti-wrinkle injection uses:
Anti-wrinkle injections aren’t just used to correct wrinkles, other uses include:
- To prevent excessive sweating (mainly in the underarms area)
- To treat chronic headaches and migraines
There may be many reasons for wanting anti-wrinkle injections, and our doctors are there to answer any questions you may have. Whether you just want to find out more or book a consultation, our doctors are ready to help. You can apply for a consultation online, just click here.
We will protect you against the rare possible side effects
There are side effects to every cosmetic procedure, however, with anti-wrinkle injections these are very rare. The most common side effect from anti-wrinkle injections is bruising in the area of the injection which happens in around one in every ten treatments. Some rarer side effects also include:
- Dropping of the upper eyelid
- Allergic reaction
Our doctors are all highly trained and even though these side effects are rare, they can happen. We always ensure every possible effort is made to minimise the risk of side effects. Our team will always offer a free 2 week consultation after a treatment for follow up and top up if necessary.
If you’re looking for anti-wrinkle injections in London or just want to know more, call us on 02037 332199, our doctors will be able to answer any inquiries that you may have. You can also book a consultation online, just click here.