In line with changes to the national COVID restrictions, we have updated our COVID protocols:
- Face-to-face consultations are now available to book.
- All treatments are now available to book & medical restrictions no longer apply
- We will no longer be issuing in-clinic COVID tests for new bookings
- All clinic staff continue to wear face masks.
It is still vitally important that you stay at home if you’ve been in contact with someone affected by COVID-19 or are exhibiting symptoms.
Important: Please be aware that the COVID-19 vaccine has been reported to increase the risk of an adverse reaction or swelling when having any hyaluronic acid treatment. This covers:
– Dermal Fillers
– Vicosderm Hydrobooster
We therefore ask that when scheduling any of the above appointments, you allow at least 3 weeks before and after receiving your vaccination.
Important COVID19 Symptom Information
If you have an appointment booked and believe you have come into contact with COVID19 or are experiencing symptoms it’s important you do not attend clinic. The main symptoms of COVID19 are:
- A new, continuous cough. – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- A high temperature- you feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
For the latest information on COVID19 symptoms and guidance, please visit the NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/