13 Sep Introducing: Gummy Smile Corrective Treatment
The perfect Hollywood smile has been the pursuit of many for years, and in the age of the selfie, it is more sought after than ever.
Whilst some people’s insecurities lie in the dissatisfaction with their teeth, for some it is actually their gums causing the problem. Some people feel they show off too much gum when they smile, and this more widely recognized as a ‘gummy smile’.
As expected, corrective surgery for this problem area is an expensive and drastic course of action, involving the removal of gum tissue. However, there is a far cheaper and easier solution: Botox for a Gummy Smile.
How does it work?
We all know of Botox as being used to smooth out the skin and eliminate wrinkles, but Botox for a Gummy Smile is a recently innovated treatment, designed to tackle the excessive showing of gums when smiling.
The procedure consists of Botox being injected into the muscles around the mouth causing them to relax, and consequently releasing the lip area about the protruding gum. There are 4 injection points at which the lip can be depressed. Gummy smile correction injections last around 4-6 months.
What are the benefits?
- The procedure is quick and simple taking as little as 30 minutes to complete
- It is much more affordable than invasive surgery. At VIVA, Botox for a Gummy Smile starts at £170.
- It is the perfect solution for clients running busy lives as it involves minimal downtime
- Every client receives a one to one consultation with our doctor
- It is a brilliant treatment to combine with dental procedures to create your desired smile
Is it for you?
Anybody who feels they are showing too much of their gums when they smile can benefit from this procedure. It is especially suitable for those who are looking for a quick and fuss free solution, whilst also wanting to avoid the costly, painful and radical surgical alternative.